Become a Sponsor
Good for the Community • Good for Business
We strive to bring our sponsors value through promotion, visibility and marketing opportunities. A sponsorship with the Rockland Arts Festival is an excellent way to promote your business or organization while supporting a key facet of our vibrant local arts community.
Aligning with the Rockland Arts Festival is notably good for the community, but is good for business as well. Your association with this arts event can help reach and impact attendees and create brand experiences in an effective, non-traditional way.
Contact us: email@example.com
A $150 sponsorship option is available for individuals and organizations. This includes:
Your logo & website link on the Rockland Arts Festival website
Your logo on the Facebook page
A shoutout on Instagram & Facebook
Rockland Arts Festival Fast Facts
The 2021 Rockland Arts Festival, is backed by the great support, experience and professionalism of the PFLAG Rockland and coordinators, Lisa D'Amico, Michael Craft and Aviva Sakolsky.
• 100+ juried artists will be featured in the mediums of painting, jewelry, textiles, sculpture, photography and mixed media.
• In addition, live music, art demonstrations, performances, and special presentations will inspire and entertain throughout the event.
• The event is expected to draw 1,000 people from Rockland County and surrounding areas (based on data from prior Rockland County public events).
• Rockland Arts Festival will be promoted on digital and social media platforms, local news outlets and with public advertisements in print and online.
• PFLAG Rockland is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the LGBTQ+ community and is the proud host of the 2021 Rockland Arts Festival.