Become a Sponsor
Good for the Community • Good for Business
We strive to bring our sponsors value through promotion, visibility and marketing opportunities. A sponsorship with the Rockland Arts Festival is an excellent way to promote your business or organization while supporting a key facet of our vibrant local arts community.
Aligning with the Rockland Arts Festival is notably good for the community, but is good for business as well. Your association with this arts event can help reach and impact attendees and create brand experiences in an effective, non-traditional way.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockland Arts Festival Fast Facts
The 2019 Rockland Arts Festival, is backed by the great support, experience and professionalism of the Village of Piermont, Valley Area Network and artist/curator, Lisa D'Amico.
• The festival will utilize the scenic Goswick Pavilion and Art Wittenberg Field at the Pier's entrance at 95 Ferry Road in Piermont, New York.
• 100+ juried artists will be featured in the mediums of painting, jewelry, textiles, sculpture, photography and mixed media.
• In addition, live music, art demonstrations, children's activities, food and special presentations will inspire and entertain throughout the event.
• The event is expected to draw 1,000 people from Rockland County and surrounding areas (based on data from recent public events in Piermont).
• Rockland Arts Festival will be promoted on digital and social media platforms, local news outlets and with public advertisements in print and through signage.
• Valley Area Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing and promoting the appreciation and awareness of the local artists and artisans, including farmers and chefs of the Hudson Valley.
A $100 sponsorship option is available for individuals and not-for-profit organizations.